A place to share library news, happenings, and thoughts about our favorite books and authors as we "Soar to Excellence!"

Friday, August 26, 2016

Pancake Breakfast 2016

Thanks to all the readers who came out to our first ever Pancake Breakfast celebrating summer reading.  I'm sure there were many more students who read, but these are a few of the students who made it out for Mrs. Richey's Ridiculously Yummy-in-your-Tummy Pancakes (and waffles).
 
Ms. Martinez with Kate and Lyda
Does this tiny apron make my tongs look big?
Summitt Volunteer of the Year 2015 -2016, Ms. Evette Alvarado!  I think she's got her sights on the prize for this year, too!
Teachers' kids--you bet they read!
Book Buds

Thanks to the Carlson's for all their early morning prep work.  And, to Ms. Martinez in 5th grade for helping out with just about everything from welcome committee to wash up crew.   I had a blast.  If you missed it this year, don't sweat it!  I think I may just have something planned for over the winter break. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment